[Magdalen] computer file size question

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 14 22:37:14 UTC 2018

On 14/02/2018 21:46, Lynn Ronkainen wrote:
> I am trying to figure out the 'size' in GB of my entire photo
> collection in Windows Photo Gallery so I can purchase some large
> storage thumb drives to copy them on to....

Do you have them all in one folder, or at least a few? Assuming you're
using Windows go to File Explorer (the icon that looks like a file) and
left click on the relevant folder so it's highlighted. Next right click
and select "Properties" from the options in the little window that
opens. It will go through the folder and calculate the total size and
how much space it uses on your disk.

Roger