[Magdalen] Easter Nummies.

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Feb 15 19:32:48 UTC 2018

You can usually tell an Upper Midwesterner (Greater Twin Cities Region)
by whether they have a periodic hankering for the Pearson Candy
Company's (Saint Paul, MN) Nut Goodies and Salted Nut Rolls.  I usually
get my doses around Easter each year.  The Nut Goodie - a circular candy
bar putting a Virginia peanut shell over a maple flavored base held
together by a wonderful, unique chocolate - and Salted Nut Roll - a
sweet vanilla bar surmounted by embedded peanuts - have a USA
national following since they have periodically been carried by the
restaurant chain, Cracker Barrel.

I promise I'll put them on a back shelf until Lent is over.

David S.