[Magdalen] signng the mass is HARD

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 02:49:41 UTC 2018

Remembering seeing the mass signed and completely captivated by the Trinity symbol. R hand reads ‘3’ , palm facing in and L hand, palm in, hand perpendicular to floor placed in front of R hand covering all but 3 fingers. R hand lowers and comes out below reading 1.

Three in one!

I always thought about putting that on a stole with first symbol on one side, second on the other.

Lynn