[Magdalen] Lenten Madness

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Feb 16 16:55:47 UTC 2018

>>>There had to have been a tremendously difficult task of reconciliation there.<<<

Not to mention one hell of a lot of incessant (and presumably required) self-promotion.  "No, really:  I AM an apostle! ... Oh yeah, fella?  You try being struck blind for a while and see how YOU like it!  [Soto voce, et ipsum:]  Sheesh, a tough audience!  [Fiddling with tie:]  No respect!"

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.