[Magdalen] Computer Disaster

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 20:44:43 UTC 2018

My computer had to be re-thinged and everything reinstalled. That
includes my Facebook account that was running on a long-defunct address,
not my current one.  I haven't given up FB for Lent or anything.  I will
happily accept offers of friendship and if you get one from me, please
accept.  I have not been hacked!!!

My email is a disaster area.  Yes, everything was saved -- in one huge
undifferentiated mass like the grains of sand on a beach. Everything.
Archives, folder contents, everything rolled into one.  Some 98K of
them.  Useful stuff like my address book -- gone, just like the folders
themselves.  Inbox now has 90K or so, All Mail has 92,395, Important 4448.

I don't know what to do!

Marion, a pilgrim