[Magdalen] Diaper dish towels

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 01:31:03 UTC 2018

Since I don’t have a dishwasher and do sometimes dry dishes by hand, I’ve been frustrated by the lack of dish towels that are actually absorbent. The ones that are 100% cotton just move the water around, and even the Mennonite stores around here don’t have anything better.
Yesterday I had the brilliant idea of trying to find old-fashioned, flat birdseye cotton diapers—they always made the best dish towels. Lo and behold, I found them on amazon: a package of 12 will arrive tomorrow!  Probably the last ones I’ll ever need to buy!  I’m not sure many people even use cloth diapers anymore...