[Magdalen] Computer Disaster

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 02:39:41 UTC 2018

Well, the password would have gone back about 10 years and mercifully I
never needed it, or never in the last bunch of years, so both it and
that e-address are long gone.  Anyway, I've now reinvited a gazillion
friends and have a lot of 'no no it's really me' messages to send!  I
have crossed the Rubicon.  'It only hurt for a little while.'

Marion, a pilgrim