[Magdalen] Today's "Luge" Doodle.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 17:24:39 UTC 2018

I have grown to appreciate curling. It's a sport I kind of grew up with but
never had much to do with. However, I enjoy the strategy and I get a kick
out of the chitchat since the teams are wired. it sounds the same in any
language, I've noticed :)

Luge and skeleton are both nuts. Your wife is right. But then, so is this
freestyle skiing business. The snowboarding somehow makes more sense
because it's a direct derivative of skateboarding, but doing it on skis
seems crazy. I'm busy watching figure skating now but will be interested in
watching bobsled in between, and the women's hockey final between the US
and Canada. There are players from my alma mater on both teams!