[Magdalen] For Christ's sake!

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Feb 22 23:36:35 UTC 2018

>>>Scott, actually pro-life and pro-choice (I hate abortion but people's
choices about it are none of my business, and when chosen it must be
available and safe).<<<

You remind me of when The Tramp actually turned the grilling around at his MSNBC Town Hall with Chris Matthews, asking how Chris squares his church's teaching on abortion with his pro-choiceness.  His answer actually helped me clarify how I would answer.  Basically, he said that he follows Rome's teaching on abortion *personally*, but in the social sphere he is an American and cannot dictate anyone else's personal choices.  A basic "liberty and justice for all" answer.  An "Everyone has the inalienable right to be wrong" approach, as it were.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.