[Magdalen] Obama tweet; was Florida school shooting.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Feb 23 04:43:14 UTC 2018

You've all probably heard or read by now of Obama's tweet of praise for the students.  But I am once again struck by his moral eloquence.  The one, single phrase...

"We've been waiting for you."...

... makes me weep.  What a perfect way to describe just how bloody awful we so-called "adults in the room" of the body politic have collectively become.

"We've been waiting for you."

Someone in prominence should write a "call and response"-style national prayer based on it.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.