[Magdalen] Obama tweet; was Florida school shooting.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Feb 23 20:45:03 UTC 2018

>>>They truly are the hope for a better future.<<<

I don't think too many of us Auld Thymerz really thought too much about the obvious fact that a fresh generation of voters was in the offing, but what with the late unhappy confusions (sic) said fact is now staring us in the collective face.  And sadly, if what has happened hadn't happened, we might still have been looking at the uphill climb of trying to convince them they are the future you reference, Tramp notwithstanding.  But things are as they are, unfortunately, and the unfortunate fortunate is a generation that I honestly believe when they say to Congress "Make the necessary changes, or we'll render you unemployed.  Please let the door hit you on the way out, and here's a sack lunch for good measure."

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.