[Magdalen] An Afternoon in Downtown Atlanta

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Feb 28 18:43:11 UTC 2018

I agree these are great photos.  B&W is so much more dramatic than color.

In the picture of Downtown Atlanta, the circular, reflective building is
the Westin-Peachtree Atlanta.  I once stayed in this hotel during attendance
at a professional meeting.  I was lodged in a  room on the penultimate
floor (something like floor 71) which had wonderful views over the City,
but turned out to be just under the hotel.  The noise from
this kept me awake most of the nights.  The hotel was filled and I was not
allowed to change rooms.

David S.