[Magdalen] Instant Pot!

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 15:41:31 UTC 2018

I got an Instant Pot for my birthday in 2016 and LOVE it! I probably cook
meat in it more than anything else. DO NOT use it on the stove,
particularly if yours is a cooktop. As for venting it, for quick release,
just use a dishtowel and a pot holder and do it in short bursts rather than
all at once. Above all, do NOT be intimidated by the thing! There is a huge
Facebook community built around the thing, which is a great source of
recipes and advice....my advice is, Like the page, but don't FOLLOW it, or
it will overwhelm your regular page. There's also a couple of good
sub-pages for vegetarian and international cooking; if you're interested,
offlist me.

Enjoy!