[Magdalen] Instant Pot!

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 16:05:31 UTC 2018

I got the Ancestry DNA kits for both of us (I'm working on S/O's family
tree also, as he told me years ago that he didn't know anything about
anyone beyond his grandparents) and we'll do them soon. I did mine a couple
of years ago from Family Tree DNA and the way they do it, I didn't
understand my results one bit. Hoping for better understanding from this
kit; I've been on Ancestry for years.