[Magdalen] Instant Pot!

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 16:34:58 UTC 2018

DNA, neanderthals, caves, art, and instant pots!

I have that same dream (moving to a seaside cave and, well, exploring it
...)!

Maybe it is time to get a dna kit. 50% of my heritage is european seaside,
50% is central european cave country. Who knows, we are all a mix of very
similar species sets.

Interesting article about brain structure (mixing human history
(dna) & cooking (instant pots)):

To Unlock the Brain’s Mysteries, Purée It
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/14/magazine/to-unlock-the-brains-mysteries-puree-it.html

Have brand new instant pot duo mini. Zapping up a chicken pozole soup
today. Experiment.

Happy 8th day of Christmas!

hugs and libations of choice for all,

cady