[Magdalen] Instant Pot!

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 17:00:29 UTC 2018

I used ancestryDNA for my first attempt. It doesn’t do the Neanderthal piece, just where your more immediate ancestors came from. Mine was strange, and I’m not even sure they were my results! I actually need to call them.
National Geographic’s project, which was the first of these, and used to be very expensive, goes back into the prehistoric stuff. I got that recently and sent it off.