[Magdalen] Instant Pot!

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 04:41:48 UTC 2018

Grace you might find the link I posted under DNA an interesting read.
Lynn

On Jan 1, 2018, at 10:29 PM, Grace Cangialosi <gracecan at gmail.com> wrote:

My German grandmother's name was Mary Magdalen Reger--the family were
devout Catholics. I'm still puzzled about the Jewish piece in my DNA.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*