[Magdalen] DNA story

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Tue Jan 2 16:08:15 UTC 2018

Oh, yes, it's here already. 23&me will show you those of their customers
whom you share DNA with, and, of course, the higher the percentage the
closer the relationship. I did that and quickly found a woman who, it said,
was my first cousin. After correspondence it turned out she was the daughter
of my first cousin, Betty Lynn, with whom I hadn't been in touch with (nor
her two sisters) in many years.

So indeed you can find close (and not-so-close) relatives right now via DNA
right now.

And, BTW, maybe you should look up the movie "Starbuck" - a comedy about a
sperm donor in Montreal. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1756750/

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com