[Magdalen] Dori

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Wed Jan 3 15:10:32 UTC 2018

Listlings,
Since Sistah Jay publicized the go fund me that a friend set up for me, so
that I could adopt my sweet little one-eyed foster doggie,  Dori, I thought
I would update you. Thanks in part to listsib donations, we went over goal!
Monday night I learned that Dori is truly my girl! And there's enough left
over for a generous donation to the rescue group. Barb  (the woman in
charge) wants me to use a small portion of that to pay the first month of a
veterinary health care plan for Dori, and so I will do that.

This was a tap on the shoulder for me to remember that the world is full of
loving, generous hearts, even when the darkness seems darkest.  Thank you
for helping me remember that!

New Doggie Mom,

Ann
The Rev. Ann Markle