[Magdalen] Ice and Snow along GA & SC

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 00:35:28 UTC 2018

We wound up with 7” of snow.  It is beautiful, and I am happy this sort of
weather is rare.  I looked up the snow fall in Summerville for that storm.
We got 15 inches!  Charleston, 25 miles away, got 7.  We lived in Colorado
for 16 months when John completed is obligation to the Army after Vietnam
Nam.  We didn’t even see that much snow at one falling in CO.

Ginga Wilder