[Magdalen] Ice and Snow along GA & SC

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 19:20:23 UTC 2018

Hi Eleanor!
Texted with my sister-in-law yesterday. She’s in Plymouth, practically right around the corner from you, relatively-geographically speaking.
Stay safe and warm.
Lynn

On Jan 4, 2018, at 1:13 PM, Eleanor Braun <eleanor.braun at gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for the reminder, Lynn. I have some homemade mushroom soup that I’ll
heat up for a late lunch. Right now Cape Cod snow and high winds.  So far I
still have power, so all is good.

Eleanor