[Magdalen] Little prayer request

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Fri Jan 5 01:35:30 UTC 2018

This is a small prayer request for me.

Last Fall, I went to see my regular optometrist (in MA) as I needed a new glasses prescription. He noticed, on the white of my left eye, a small red spot with blood vessels leading to it. He was afraid it might be cancerous, and so found a ophthalmologist specializing in such things at Dartmouth-Hitchcock over in NH. I see him tomorrow, so prayers that all will turn out well.

A complication is that I have amblyopia, and my left eye is my good one. I can see, kind of, out of my right eye, but not well enough to do much more than take care of myself, not bump into things, etc. This got me out of getting drafted to go to Vietnam – prayers it won’t result in a significant loss of eyesight.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com