[Magdalen] Book Stores

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 08:53:37 UTC 2018

I have a theory that someone is taking my books and substituting very
similar editions, but in smaller print.  That smae rascal goes through my
closet and has kept switching my clothes to smaller sizes. I don't know how
he gets these old patterns, and even makes the clothes he substitutes look
WORN.  I tell you, this guy is good.

The other day as I was walking past a mirror, I think I spotted him. A
really crotchety looking old guy.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford