[Magdalen] Prayer List

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 16:38:52 UTC 2018

In my former parish the DOK was charged with maintaining the prayer list. If anyone called in, spoke to any staff person or otherwise indicated a name it was provided to the DOK (daughters of the king) and kept confidential. It is my understanding that as part of their daily prayer life our chapter of the DOK prayed for each individual by name. The Rector at the time set it up this way on his watch exactly to avoid the situation you have described which he had encountered elsewhere.
Lynn