[Magdalen] Prayer List

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 17:21:29 UTC 2018

We are very clear that no one is to be put on without their consent. Once in awhile someone slips through, but we can usually catch it pretty quickly.
Our secretary developed a neat spreadsheet that gives the person’s name, reason (doesn’t have to be specific), person making the request and their relationship to the listee, date name first appears, date it is removed. We have two levels—a list of immediate concerns and one for more chronic situations. If a person is moved from one to the other, that date is shown. We have also started telling people that we will keep names on the list for a month unless we are asked to extend the time.
This sounds cumbersome, but with the spreadsheet form already in place, it has really streamlined and simplified the process.