[Magdalen] Prayer List

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 00:42:46 UTC 2018

A line of burglars.

The police recommended we have someone in the house during my mother's
funeral.
Even forty years ago miscreants scanned the local paper to burgle homes
while occupants were all out at the funeral home.

Public announcements of this sort are sometimes abused.
When I was a child, a bunch of local boys vandalized the home of a neighbor
two days after she went to a nursing home.
Nasty business.
-M