[Magdalen] Prayer List

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Sat Jan 6 14:33:57 UTC 2018

Actually, I think God pulls a fast one on us when it comes to intercessory prayer.  As you say, God already knows, but for a moment, as we get our minds off ourselves and think of others, the Holy Spirit can get in and do something with us.

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net