[Magdalen] Susan Hutchinson

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 15:10:33 UTC 2018

Very sad news indeed. I will miss her brilliant, warm, healing smile most
of all. And I can't believe she's gone.

She was at the listparty in Toronto, in my rather gorgeous highrise
apartment on Church Street (I think), during the listmeet in which we
worshiped at the Church of the Redeemer on Avenue Road, ate (or tried to
eat) at Blues on Bloor (I think that's the name), and partied with Molly
Wolf, Sheila Ketler, Judy and Bill Fleener, Roy Murphy, Thea Joy Browne,
Garry Lovatt, Scott Rollins, Deb Bly, Tony "Boom Boom" the homilist, and
here I go probably not remembering some, for which I apologize in advance.
(I know that I actually vividly remember all who were there, but my mind
taunts me about probably forgetting some and so it pulls a curtain over
some names I should have listed!).  Bill Bly?

Will be praying an Office of the Dead for Susan+ in addition to the
Epiphany office today.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA