[Magdalen] Susan Hutchinson

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 17:47:28 UTC 2018

Garry has been thurifer here, too, but sadly not Christmas Eve, when his
understudy went solo.  On my first day at St. Mark's two years ago, I
was thrilled to look across and see that unmistakable curly head.  It
has been a great pleasure for both of us to have a long-familiar face
around in the new setting for both of us.

Marion, a pilgrim