[Magdalen] Little prayer request

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Sat Jan 6 19:01:06 UTC 2018

Thanks for all your prayers. Dr's. visit went well. This MD specializes in
stuff on the surface of the eye. So - I'm scheduled for day surgery on the
18th to scrape this spot off and freeze the area around it. The stuff will
be sent out for biopsy and hopefully it'll come back negative. Even it
positive, he hopefully will have gotten it all (it's quite small). Doctor
and surgery are at Dartmouth-Hitchcock which, unfortunately, is over 90
minutes away. We may stay over the night after surgery as I'm supposed to
see him again the following day.

Meanwhile, I just got a call from the freeze alarm at the house in Mass.
saying no heat - it's 45F inside. I do have a friend who will go over and
take care of it, assuming he can get through the foot of snow which is on
the ground there. It's steam heat and the boiler has run out of water, so
it's a very simple fix. And - we have a closing date for selling the house
of Valentine's Day (also Ash Wednesday this year) and so need to get
everything we want out of the house by then. Life is interesting!

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com