[Magdalen] Sermon feedback

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 21:12:27 UTC 2018

Well, I don’t write my sermons out, but I can give you that connection. I was talking about the way in which the journey of the Magi can be seen as a kind of template for our own faith journey.
And when I was talking about their needing to go home by another way and how, once we have seen the Child and been transformed, we also find ourselves needing to find a different way, though that way may not be immediately apparent. And sometimes we have to choose which way to go.

Yogi Berra: “When you come to a fork in the road, take it.”

Robert Frost:
“I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.”