[Magdalen] English. Gotta love it.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 9 18:14:02 UTC 2018

Living where I do, English is sometimes at its funniest (or fascinatingness) when it's used merely to convey information by someone for whom it's at least a second language.  Looking into the County Building Dept's "permit portal" just now I see an application for the assessment of damage from a chimney fire.  The project description reads (drum roll):

"Exploratorium Permit to assess Chimney Fire damage."

Rimshot.

(AND, it's not even about THE Chimney Fire down at Nacimiento Reservoir a couple years ago.)

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.