[Magdalen] Anyone around today!

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 12 00:38:16 UTC 2018

On 11/01/2018 20:58, Grace Cangialosi wrote:

Had a blood test last Friday, routine in connection with my
hypertension, then phone call on Monday to say the doctor wanted to see
me. Appointment today but apparently the only reading out of range was
urate. Was I suffering from gout? No. Follow up blood test in 3 months
but meanwhile watch my diet (which is generally not bad for uric acid
anyway). Across the road to a school where we are looking for a new
Principal to check on the level of interest. Meeting this afternoon at
my alma mater to discuss how to encourage alumni involvement and some
technical changes in that regard. Finally this evening a trip round aas
few pubs to check their beer quality.

Roger