[Magdalen] Our "sh*thole" president.

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 15:13:57 UTC 2018

And...the doctor doing Trump's physical today is reportedly not going to do
a mental status examination.  Really...For God's sake!  That is routine for
someone who is 71.

With each new abuse that comes from Trump...and the lack of speaking
against it by Republican leaders, I become more frightened of how, if, when
US can recover.

This is serious shit!
Ginga