[Magdalen] Prayer pats please

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 19:04:39 UTC 2018

I woke up this morning about 5:30 with so much pain in my wrist and hand
(surgical site) that I could not go back to sleep. I don't know whether I
slept on it wrong or whether it's the yo-yoing barometer. I've taken all
the pain meds I can, minus opioids which I won't take except right before
bedtime, and they've only made a small dent in it. I have been itching to
get back to work and still have not been able to. Thank goodness I have a
doctor's appointment on Monday, but I could use some prayer pats until then.

PS: to my listgive recipient....it WILL get there, just not quite yet.