[Magdalen] M/C - verger - "praise and worship leader"

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 00:27:23 UTC 2018

Ann, in SC, we would say that is not 'Episcopal' to have a worship and
praise leader.  Or for a church rector to be called 'pastor.'  I confess to
being a stick in the mud about such things as that because we lost them
temporarily.  That was not any fun.

For churches that choose to have worship and praise leaders and pastors, go
for it.  Just don't call yourself 'Episcopal' with a straight face.

Ginga