[Magdalen] Our "sh*thole" presidi

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 13:48:40 UTC 2018

My sense is that we’re waiting for a Leader.
And when the Leader arises, the people will, too.

I think the crying need for a leader is, in part, behind the current
Oprah Winfrey phenomenon.

In the meantime, be assured that various church leaders haven’t folded.
You probably don’t hear about them because they’re only covered
by the denominational press. Even the local Cardinal’s criticism was
lightly covered in the local press.

The press (especiall television and not just Fox)
bears great responsibility for the current situation, IMO.
We’ll see how they cover January 20th (upcoming).
-M