[Magdalen] Our "sh*thole" president.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 15:17:52 UTC 2018

Only became aware this morning that *he* has denied using these words????
Some have supported this denial???
You really can't 'make this stuff up'....

What is that word that means when we keep descending into the mire it
becomes the new normal?  (

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel