[Magdalen] Abjure

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 14 21:16:01 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----

Estelle Pouliot would be in her late  80's or early 90's There was a time when I would have been more likely to find a connection.

I'd love for Henry Lewis Gates to consider my situation.

My Irish (adoptive) great grandfather came to Kingston, Ontario in 1842 I have his parents. I have been doing genealogy on a serious basis since the 1980's. I've been looking for the connection between him and Tuloch O'Carolan the last of the blind Irish bards ( I don't think Estelle Pouliot was related to him)

My second (adoptive cousin) Sr (former Mother) Mary Eunice OSU had some letters from her cousin
Fr. Milord ( Iforget his first name)  I encountered my third (adoptive cousin) John Brebeuf Joseph Laviolette (Jahan dit Laviolette) in the mid 80's We became fast friends and he would visit often. He found his family through hard work of digging in Quebecois archives. He shared it with me. the Jahan's were minor nobility and one of them that had remained in France was guillotined in the French Revolition.  I don't think there is much of a connection between the Jahan's dit Laviolette and the Pouliot's but we all go back to those original imigrants. I found I was related to every one of the children of Zacharie and Jeanne Cloutier ( I forgot her maiden name, but I used to be able to recite the generations like Kunte Kite of  Roots.  I imagine that Estelle Pouliot also had some of these children in her ancesty.  As the French Canadians say, nous sommes tous cousins!