[Magdalen] snow daze

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 23:17:54 UTC 2018

... and we had one in '77 in Syracuse when I was pregnant with my oldest.
The city went into near panic mode and nearly the whole city let people
leave around 3 pm to go home with the thought that it would only get worse.
Instead it created traffic jams and accidents and 2-4  hour delays in
actually arriving home, and by then the worst of the storm was over
suddenly.

Lynn, snow memories are making me colder : (

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel