[Magdalen] Fourth of July?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 04:15:14 UTC 2018

When I was in seminary, all of the faculty and most students lived on grounds, and the Dean told us during orientation that classes would only be cancelled if he couldn’t get out his door.

Well, guess what?? That very winter we had so much snow that he couldn't’ get out! I think classes were cancelled for a couple of days!