[Magdalen] Surgery tomorrow

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Thu Jan 18 00:10:08 UTC 2018

Tomorrow (Thursday) I have day surgery on my eye to remove a little spot on the white of my left eye which may be cancerous. Surgery is at Dartmouth-Hitchcock in Lebanon, NH, and should be relatively simple, but some prayers still requested. Even if this is cancer, the surgery should hopefully remove all of it. I’ll have a patch on my left eye for a day, and, since this is my good eye (I can only get down to the second line of an eye chart with my right eye), I’ll be reduced to listening to CD’s or maybe watching TV for that time. We’ll be staying at a motel down there overnight, as I see the Dr. again the next day.

Actually, having a bad eye (from amblyopia) hasn’t been so bad as it got me out of the draft so I could get out of going to Viet-Nam without having to join the Guard, like Bush Jr. and Dan Quayle had to do.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com