[Magdalen] For would-be Venetians and Lovers of the Baroque Everywhere

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 22 22:05:17 UTC 2018

Jay,

I am going to watch it on my Smart Tv soon, maybe tonight. Jordi Savall's version was my favorite but then I just saw Opera Vision's version of a performance of Monteverdi's Orfeo from Hungary, and I had to admit it was better than Savall's version which was quite good; however, as much as I loved the music; I found the opera in Savall'a production boring and the newer performance kept my interest.

Joe