[Magdalen] Budgets Question

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 19:30:34 UTC 2018

I disagree with your fellow warden.
Churches are often criticized by the unchurched because so little is done
for the community outside the doors.
Information about Outreach can only help.

Just a couple of weeks ago I was talking with a young man grieving the lack
of assistance for the homeless. I suggested he visit a couple of the
downtown churches with active ministries to that community. He wasn’t a
churchgoer, but seemed eager to offer his time&talent.
-M