[Magdalen] Travel advice: Chicago - NYC - Vermont

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Wed Jan 24 00:41:28 UTC 2018

Well, Manchester to southern Vermont (which is where Bromley is), yes.
Two-lane roads all the way. Pain in the butt. Manchester to Central or
Northern Vermont, no - very convenient interstates 89 & 93.

I'd not recommend flying in to New York to get to Vermont. A long,
traffic-filled drive.

Flying in to Boston, you'd rent a car, take Rt. 2, the "secret shortcut"
between Erving & Northfield, then I-91 to Rt. 30. Probably the best choice
if you don't fly in to Albany. Have you checked out flying to
Hartford/Springfield?

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com