[Magdalen] Passing of an icon

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 16:32:20 UTC 2018

I certainly was saddened.  Such a talent, such a loss.  Long ago and far
away I remember he was married to Miriam Makeba.   Her 'Patta Patta' was
a big song in the time of Expo '67 and I remember dancing and swaying to
that by elevators with friends from other places including a South
African in that summer of the endless party.

Marion, a pilgrim