[Magdalen] 50 years of marriage

Don Boyd thedonboyd at austin.rr.com
Fri Jan 26 00:03:26 UTC 2018

As my parents were at 49-years-and-counting, someone asked my mother if she had ever contemplated divorce.  "Never," said she.  "Hasn't happened in this family for generations.  Unthinkable!".  After a few moments' pause she added " Considered murder many times, never divorce."

Sent from my Jitterbug