[Magdalen] Prayer request

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 02:38:56 UTC 2018

Prayers for baby Genevieve -  fraternal twin sister of Hanley (also a
girl) - born about 12 days ago to Colleen who was a dear friend of my
youngest back when they were grade-schoolers and the daughter of my friend
Maureen - a friend from my early days in Houston 30 years ago who has since
moved away, although her daughter and new little family live here.

Genevieve is not thriving and was born with a smaller head which was at
first attributed to her 'assuming the birth position' in the womb several
weeks before birth (a C-section) but has now become a source of concern
because she has lost weight over the last two weeks and has not yet returned
to her birth weight of 6.2 pounds. The doctors are counseling a 2 week wait
to run tests, Maureen (who lives out of town) is beside herself with worry
over the delay and Colleen and her husband want to stick with the doctor's
plan.

(not sure why I am churning out so much detail, but there it is)

Please hold this family in prayer - Colleen and Cullen and little Genevieve
and her sister.

Thank you my far flung friends.
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel