[Magdalen] The Elephant in the List.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jan 31 18:15:51 UTC 2018

>>>I got the impression (and mind, we boycotted the speech so I'm only seeing
the aftermath) that she only showed up because she *had* to, and that she
did everything but spit on his podium. Certainly her responses were
lukewarm at best, she didn't stand when others did, and the expressions on
her face, when she had any at all, were anything but proud or happy.<<<

Thankfully (sigh), there's no doubt a truckload of divorce lawyers just dying to be first in line (unless she's already got one lined up in the background somewhere).  And not a one of them will do anything less than help her get the most she possibly can out of that b******, I sincerely hope.

With any luck, she'll choose a life, Diana-like, of moral philanthropy.  (If only for contrast.)

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.