[Magdalen] The Elephant in the List.

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Wed Jan 31 23:23:55 UTC 2018

I feel quite happy that my wonderful wife gave me a Hudson Bay blanket for my last birthday. I have fond memories of one that belonged to one of my great-aunts, which was on the house that she and her sisters owned and used for weekends and holidays after their mother's (my great grandmother's) death.

Kristin

--
  Kristin Rollins
  kristin at verumsolum.com